The Poursteady automated pour-over machine is designed to provide a reliable, consistent, customizable pour-over experience, while freeing up the barista to interact with customers and perform other tasks. The Poursteady allows for a customizable brew at each station, ensuring that you get the same excellent results from each of your coffees as a traditional 'slow bar' provides. The Poursteady is compatible with a wide variety of pour-over devices, such as the Chemex, Kalita drippers and V60 cones.
Poursteady assembles and rigorously tests each machine in their Brooklyn facility, to make certain the machine is ready for your shop. Water is measured to the gram, pours are precise, and the advanced electronics are timing and tracking each cup accurately. Each Poursteady comes with an energy-efficient Marco under-counter water boiler, which integrates with the Poursteady and is easy to descale and service.
- Make pour-over coffee just as fast as espresso without changes to your staffing or training.
- Each pour-over is perfectly repeatable with the press of the button.
- Dial-in your pour-overs by controlling the number of pours, amount of water, shape and size of the pour patterns, and the time between each pour.
- Instantly share your recipes to all your customers, organizations, and locations from a single user interface.
A busy barista’s best friend.
Let the precision of the automatic pour over coffee makers handle the pouring and measuring while you make sure the grind is right and your customers are happy.
Precision engineering, quality manufacturing.
Founded by robotics engineers, each Poursteady pour over machine is carefully assembled with the best industrial components. We test each machine for hundreds of cycles at our facility in Brooklyn before it goes out the door.
Your expertise, your pour-over.
You choose the coffee, grind, and dripper. You set the temperature with the boiler. You dial-in the recipes with the app.
- Compatible with Marco undercounter boilers (sold separately)
- Check out their website: here
PS1: 5-cup system
For coffee shops, roasters, or training labs that make a lot of pour-overs. Easily handle a number of pour-over profiles at one time.
PS1-3c: 3-cup system
A great addition to any bar that is short on space and still needs the speed, flexibility, and precision of a Poursteady.
LEAD TIMES / CUSTOMIZATIONS:
Please contact email@example.com
Available in three colors: black, white, and default stainless (prices subject to change based on customizations)