VISIONS WARRANTY TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Visions Espresso Service (VES) provides a Standard Warranty for all new equipment purchases as follows:
- The warranty coverage begins on the date when the unit is shipped to the customer's location and remains valid for one year.
- The warranty does not cover wear and tear or preventive maintenance items, such as gaskets, baskets, screens, water filters, and other moving parts, etc.
- VES will, at its sole discretion, repair or replace any defective equipment due to materials or workmanship.
- The customer is responsible for any shipping charges associated with the replacement parts or equipment.
- The warranty will be deemed VOID if any of the following conditions are met: a) the equipment has been misused, abused, or has undergone natural disasters or unauthorized tampering, alterations, or repairs by anyone other than Visions Espresso Service or an approved VES agent; b) the equipment has failed or components have been damaged by improper electrical connections, electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage, or voltage drops to the unit; c) damage resulted from unauthorized usage or disassembly of the equipment; d) the machine has been installed with improper or non-VES approved water filtration resulting in scale formation or corrosion of the components.
- VES is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damages, expenses or costs incurred by the customer due to defective equipment or warranty work or any delays in the repair or replacement of equipment.
- The customer must clearly explain the equipment failure when registering a complaint and must follow any instructions given by VES to remedy the issue.
- The warranty only applies to customers who purchased the equipment directly from VES and is non-transferable to any second party.
- This limited warranty supersedes any other expressed or implied warranty, condition, guarantee, or representation made by any person regarding the equipment or any part thereof, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness.
To file a warranty claim for equipment purchased through Visions Espresso Service Co, call +1(206) 623-6709 opt 3 or CLICK HERE to submit a claim, and we will contact you promptly.