*Shipping & Returns
Your satisfaction is of the utmost importance to us. If you are unhappy with your order for any reason you may return it within 30 days of receipt, no questions asked. If you are unsatisfied with your order and would like to return it in original, unused condition you may return it within 1 year of receipt, no questions asked. (Sales of special orders, electrical items, electrical components and books are final and returns are not accepted.)
We accept Amazon Pay, PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, and American Express for U.S. Orders.
International orders require Amazon Pay or PayPal at checkout. International equipment orders require payment in the form of a bank wire transfer.
Domestic equipment sales can only be purchased through our online store using Amazon Pay or PayPal at checkout. Online equipment orders paid via credit card will be canceled.
To pay for equipment (espresso machines, grinders, etc.) with a credit card, please call us to connect with our Sales Department.
We ship most orders placed before 12pm PST the same day, but please allow up to 3 days to process your order. Orders for express shipping must be placed before 1pm Pacific to get shipped the same day. If placed after 1pm, your express order will ship the following day.
We ship using FedEx or USPS, depending on the size and destination of the package. In the rare instance that an item in your order is back ordered, we will ship your in stock items right away and ship your back ordered items as soon as they become available.
At this time we are not shipping ceramic cups, mugs, or saucers ordered through our website with expedited shipping. The rate of damage that our customers have experienced as of late has led to this change. Please accept our sincerest apologies for this inconvenience.
*Free Shipping over $150: Take advantage of free domestic shipping on online orders totaling $150 or more. Simply choose the "Free Shipping" option during check out and we'll ship your order at no charge. Shipping will be done via the most cost effective option- usually USPS or FedEx Ground. We try to ship all orders received before 12pm Pacific the same day, but please allow up to 3 days for processing. Orders must be placed online and ship to the lower 48 contiguous United States. If you are shipping outside the lower 48 and you choose free shipping, shipping will be manually applied before your order is processed. We will default to ground shipping.
*Free Parts Shipping: Take advantage of free domestic shipping on our assortment of espresso machine and grinder parts. Orders must be placed online and ship to the lower 48 states. If you are shipping outside the lower 48 and you choose free shipping, shipping will be manually applied before your order is processed. We will default to ground shipping.
Returns are Easy & Free:
Call us at 1.800.277.7277 or email us at email@example.com for a Return Authorization Number. We will email you a return shipping label at no cost to you. Please package items carefully to ensure a safe return.; we cannot be responsible for lost or damaged merchandise. (No Cost Return shipping is not available to wholesale or international customers.) Your return will be processed once it has been received at our warehouse in Seattle.
Please inspect your order upon receipt and call or email us to report any damage immediately. All damage claims must be started within 3 days of receipt. Retain all original packaging, including box with freight label, for inspection by carrier.
FedEx includes $100 of insurance against damage and USPS includes $50 of insurance. We recommend you purchase additional insurance to cover the total value of your order at checkout.
Orders must be prepaid by Amazon Pay, PayPal or bank wire transfer. Shipping charges are exclusive of duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. Returns are subject to additional duties and taxes.
Espresso Machines - Unless otherwise stated by the manufacturer or Visions, all commercial espresso machines come with a one year non-wearing parts only warranty.
- Warranty duration is 1 year from the date of purchase.
- Covers parts required to remedy and defects in materials and/or workmanship only. Visions Espresso will repair or replace parts that we determine to be defective. This warranty does not cover parts damaged by accident, abuse and/or improper use of equipment such as operating equipment using inadequately filtered water or the operation of the machine without adequate water. All espresso equipment requires the use of a regionally appropriate water treatment system for optimal performance and reliability. The warranty does not cover parts commonly subject to wear and tear.
- Transport is the responsibility of the customer. Therefore, avoid damages with all returns by correct packing and insurance.
- The equipment may only be opened for cleaning purposes in accordance with the Operating Instructions.
- This warranty does not cover damages which have occurred through: Improper usage, improper maintenance, lack of servicing, usage for purposes other than those intended, incorrect installation, incorrect voltage, breakage, poor water quality, natural wear or for reasons beyond our sphere of influence.
- In order to maintain the warranty, only original spare parts and accessory parts may be used.
- Equipment purchased from Visions can only be worked on by a Visions Technician unless otherwise stated by Visions. The warranty does not cover costs resulting from repairs conducted by non-authorized personnel.
Please call us at 1-800-277-7277 if you have any questions or concerns. Thank You!
★Prices are subject to change without notice.