To purchase equipment please proceed to checkout and settle payment via Amazon Pay or PayPal. If you would like to pay via credit card or bank wire transfer, please call us and connect with our Sales Department. International orders will require payment via bank wire transfer. Please call (800) 277-7277, or email us at email@example.com for additional information.
The WMF espresso is a machine like no other. With a conventional portafilter the WMF espresso looks the part of a traditional espresso machine but incorporates super automatic machine technology under the hood. The espresso measures all of the brewing parameters and handles all of the hard work- finding the perfect grind, applying the correct tamping pressure (consistently) and pulling a perfect shot. No other machine bridges the gap of hand crafted and automatic like the WMF espresso.
Each machine features:
- Automatic portafilter detection- The new WMF espresso detects the portafilter automatically, monitors the flow of the brew, alerts the user if the grinding degree needs to be adjusted, grinds the coffee and tamps it with 100% consistency. The machine also reminds you to remove and empty your portafilter before pulling the next shot.
- Automatic or traditional milk foam preparation- Produce three different consistencies of milk foam automatically with the Auto Steam wand at the touch of a button. You can also choose to foam milk manually and even create latte art with the second basic steam wand.
- Dynamic Coffee Assist- Intelligent Dynamic Coffee Assist technology continuously monitors the factors that determine coffee quality, including ground coffee quantity and grinding degree, automatically adjusting them to guarantee the perfect extraction time for consistently high quality espresso.
- Steam Jet- Warm ceramic cups in seconds simply by placing them in the middle of the drain train and blasting them with the Steam Jet.
- Hot Water Outlet- Dispense a set volume of hot water with the press of one of two buttons.
- Automatic Cleaning- Keep the machine clean and your espresso at it's best by running a cleaning cycle with the automatic cleaning cycle
- Touch Display- A wide range of settings for the coffee and the machine are quickly accessible from the touch display.
- Optional Air Cooled Bean Hoppers- Two 550g bean hoppers are standard for the machine, allowing for two different coffees to be used- regular and decaf for example. These hoppers are concealed in the machine. These hoppers can be upgraded to 1100g hoppers that are visible coming from the top of the machine, doubling your capacity and allowing you to work a line for longer before refilling your bean hoppers.