VISIONS RETURN POLICY
If you want to return parts that you ordered, you can do so within 30 days of placing your order as long as the parts are unused and in their original packaging. You'll need to cover the cost of shipping. To file a return, click here.
If you need to return equipment, you must do so within 30 days of receiving it. Heavy equipment like espresso machines and large brewers that require palletization must be returned unused and in their original packaging. Please note that all equipment returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee. The customer is solely responsible for return shipping charges. Unfortunately, custom orders cannot be canceled or returned. To file a return, click here.
- All Custom Orders are final once payment is received and/or your machine is ordered.
- Customer is responsible for all fees related to the transaction including freight and bank fees.
- In-Stock items may be cancelled up to three days after purchase and are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- For equipment already shipped and/or delivered, customer will pay a $300 flat rate to cover return shipping.
- Used Machines may not be returned.
- Visions Espresso does not "buy back" machines or list on consignment.
*Orders canceled are refunded for the order amount LESS bank fees.