To purchase equipment please proceed to checkout and settle payment via Amazon Pay or PayPal. If you would like to pay via credit card or bank wire transfer, please call us and connect with our Sales Department. International orders will require payment via bank wire transfer. Please call (800) 277-7277, or email us at email@example.com for additional information.
MAVAM 1 Group Under Counter Espresso Machine (UCEM)
Designed with service in mind for both the technician as well as the barista. At Mavam, their goal is to build simply designed, temperature stable espresso brewing equipment that is easy to service. Their machines are designed, fabricated and assembled in Seattle, Washington USA.
The Under Counter from MAVAM Espresso Machines answers the need for a low profile temperature stable espresso machine that still has a traditional identifiable look. Designed by an espresso machine technician, the machine has been designed around modular components allowing for ease of service and flexibility in installation.
The Under Counter's interface can be installed up to 8 feet from the boiler unit with no loss in temperature stability. The 5.5 liter steam boiler is dedicated to producing a large volume of steam pressure while also preheating the brew group water. Steam is delivered via 10mm stainless steel steam wand outfitted with Mavam's own custom steam tips. The seal-free steam wand ball joint provides endless steam wand angles.
- Stainless steel brew group has a built-in 200 watt heater assisting with temperature stability.
- An individual pump for the brew group allows for uninterrupted brewing pressure.
- Main control unit can be placed 0 - 8+/- feet from the counter top user interface allowing for endless layout options.
- Made with all stainless steel construction.
- User interface is fully customizable. Custom paint, polishing, plating, and wood accents are just a few of the possibilities for customization.
- Two step group activation allows control of pre-infusion time via waterproof rated activation switches.
- Includes stainless steel drain tray with built in rinser valve and activation star.
- Proudly hand made in Seattle Washington U.S.A.
- Optional mobile cart configuration user interface customization available.
- Choice of portafilter type
- Silicone gaskets & high quality screens
- 1 year warranty
- 1 year of preventive maintenance kits
- Optional mobile cart configuration
- User interface: 15” W x 14” D x 9” H
- Boiler unit: 15” W x 15” D x 12” H