To purchase equipment please proceed to checkout and settle payment via Amazon Pay or PayPal. If you would like to pay via credit card or bank wire transfer, please call us and connect with our Sales Department. International orders will require payment via bank wire transfer. Please call (800) 277-7277, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
Building on the numerous tools provided by the Synesso MVP, the MVP Hydra offers even more ways to simultaneously increase control and repeatability in espresso making.
In addition to the universal group heads with changeable brew modes, 6 program positions per group, the new standard timer displays, and water count control, the MVP Hydra provides the ability to fine tune your coffee recipes on an even deeper level. The original Hydra was developed to experiment with and explore the role that pressure plays in espresso extraction. Mark Barnett, Synesso’s designer & founder, redesigned the water inlet system, adding individual pumps and motors per group to make each group into its own autonomous brewing system. Doing so meant uninterrupted pressure on every group, even in the highest volume environment.
That’s not all. Standard on the MVP Hydra is our unique bypass system that offers 4 programmable stages of pressure profiling- Preinfusion, Ramp Up, Full Pressure (9 bar extraction), and Ramp Down. You can set these stages to maximize the acids, sugars, and texture of your coffees. Using these stages allows far greater command of an espresso shot and affords the user the ability to get the very most of any particular roast profile. For more on how Pressure Ramping works, go here and click on the Pressure Profiling tab under What functions are you looking for?
Now, with the MVP technology you can perfect all of your recipes with manual control, save them to any available program position, and run them for as long as desired. If only small changes are needed, you have the ability to fine tune ANY parameter on the wired controller. This machine does a lot.
- Individual brew boilers
- Programmable temperature per group head
- Group heads with no wear parts
- Programmable pre-infusion capability
- Cast, mirror polished digital shot timers on every machine
- Removable heat exchangers
- Programmable piezo hot water tap
- Cool touch steam wands
- Ergonomic Lever-actuated steam handles
- Synesso exclusive stainless steel steam tips
- Auto back flush setting
- Wired handheld display
- Safari rack
- Water resistant cup warming tray
- Easily removable drain tray
- Interchangeable brew function -M, MP & VP
- Individual pump and motor per group
- Black nickel accents
- 4 stage pressure ramping
- New low profile brew handles
- New detailed timer display
- Separate lower side panel for easy repair access
- 4 magnet flow meters for increased accuracy
- Adjustable total water count