Product DescriptionEquipment purchases can only be made with Paypal through our online store. Online credit card transactions for this product will be canceled. To pay with your credit card, please call us and connect with our Sales Department. International orders require payment via bank wire transfer. Call (800) 277-7277, or email us: email@example.com
The Silvia by Rancilio outperforms all others in its price range. A long history of reliability and quality makes the Silvia a great first home espresso machine. Paired with a quality grinder, it will provide years of excellent espresso, as well as steam power that will produce microfoam for latte art. The portafilter is made of marine-grade brass and is identical to those used in Rancilio's commercial machines.
New on the Silvia M is a Green Attitude. This Silvia is equipped with a special boiler wrapped in a foam thermal insulator with a high rate of heat absorption. The insulation is responsible for a significant reduction of energy consumption when the machine is on. In addition, the internal parts of the coffee machine in contact with water do not release toxic substances and do not compromise the quality of the beverage in the cup. The aim is to maintain great reliability and thermal stability, two main characteristics of the Rancilio Home Line from its beginning.
- Supporting structure in black-painted iron
- Black color
- High-capacity insulated and thermally stable boiler
- Body and control panel in satin-finish stainless steel
- Brewing unit and boiler in a special lead-free alloy
- Professional dispensing unit and filter holder
- Includes: 1 filter holder with filter and 2-dose filter, measuring scoop, tamper.
- Boiler power: 800 Watts - 1100 Watts
- Weight: 30.9 lb
- Boiler: 0.07 US gal / 0.3 Lt
- Voltage: 120 V
- Hz: 50/60
- Dimensions: 11.4"W x 9.3"D x 13.4"H
Find the cut sheet here.
Find the user's manual here.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I bought the Rancilio Silvia around 10 years ago from Visions with the Rocky grinder. I use it every day and it's still absolutely awesome!
enjoy using the machine every morning. easy and not a lot of fuss, except for the family line up to make themselves an expresso.