To purchase equipment please proceed to checkout and settle payment via Amazon Pay or PayPal. If you would like to pay via credit card or bank wire transfer, please call us and connect with our Sales Department. International orders will require payment via bank wire transfer. Please call (800) 277-7277, or email us at email@example.com for additional information.
The Rancilio RS1 helps coffee professionals offer a better coffee experience by providing cutting-edge brewing technology combined with Rancilio expertise and a unique workflow design, resulting in an easy to use espresso machine with a great value. From the group heads to the position of the steam levers and the height adjustability of the drip tray, the RS1 was designed to ease workflow and facilitate the barista’s job.
Proprietary multi-boiler brewing technology gives unparalleled thermal stability allowing for advanced temperature control and consistency. Such control offers baristas the option of using temperature profiling during the extraction to highlight ever coffee's best attributes. Once the shot has been perfected using shot timers and displays, the finely tuned espresso extraction can then be locked in for service.
The RS1 has also been designed to customize. The stainless steel body panels with adjustable drip tray facilitate personalization. All we need is an RAL code to powdercoat your panels, making your RS1 truly yours. Visions also has many branding options available. Ask your salesperson for more info. The dual USB ports facilitate personalization of your displays and sharing settings between machines as well.
Technical Specifications and Features
- Precision Thermal Stability Independent boilers are each powered by a heat exchanger and 2 heating elements for unmatched temperature accuracy
- Advanced Temperature Profiling Patented temperature profiling technology allows dynamic control of temperature throughout the extraction
- Steam Levers and Cool Touch Wands Metal cast steam levers with purge function, 2 adjustable presets per side and cool steam wands
- Variable Steam Pressure Software controlled proportional valves allow programmable presets for steam delivery with 4 total presets
- Accurate Volumetric Control Advanced 4-magnet flowmeters with active learning technology ensure consistent espresso yields
- Pressure Control Grouphead preinfusion chamber and external pump adjustment knob promote even saturation and consistent pressure delivery
- Enhanced Portafilters All new brushed stainless steel portafilters with comfort grip handles and deeper basket depth for triple baskets in spouted portafilters
Tech Specs can be found here.