This compact grinder comes packed with a commercial grade motor powerful enough for low to medium volume cafe or catering use. Capable of producing consistent fine grinds, it is also the perfect match for the Rancilio Silvia machine.
- Multiple Grind Settings: The Rocky can be quickly and accurately adjusted using its 55 different grind settings. With a Rocky the most particular barista will be able to fine-tune their extractions to perfection.
- Heavy Duty Motor: The Rocky’s motor is legendary. It is the same motor that Rancilio uses in the Commercial MD40 grinder. It is a 166-watt direct drive motor that is very quiet and extremely powerful. The motor alone weighs around 12 lbs. and spins at 1,725RPM. It has a high temperature overload switch to prevent possible damage if a stone gets caught in the burrs.
- Top Quality Grinding burrs: Like the motor the grinding burrs on the Rocky are the same ones that Rancilio uses in the commercial MD40 grinder. They are the flat plate style and 50mm in diameter that are even designed to handle a commercial load.
- Easy to use Controls: To turn the grinder on and off you just have to flip the switch that is located on the lower left front corner.
- Tinted Hoppers: Both the bean hopper and ground coffee container are made of tinted plastic that are designed to help keep your coffee fresh. They both have covers that also help seal in the freshness. Both the bean hopper and the ground coffee container can hold up to 10.5 oz coffee.
- Dosing Grinder: The Rocky is designed to dispense the ground coffee directly in to your espresso machine portafitler. After the coffee gets ground it drops in the ground coffee container. Then just pull the handle and it will dispense approximately 7 grams of coffee through a small hole in the front directly into your portafitler.
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||13.75 x 4.5 x 9.5|
|Watts @ 120v||166|