With a long history of durability and superior results, the Rocky grinder by Rancilio is the obvious choice for a quality home or light commercial grinder that is affordable. This no doser model is ideal to use for all types of coffee, from espresso to French press, and provides fewer places for stale coffee to accumulate.
- Multiple Grind Settings: The Rocky can be quickly and accurately adjusted using its 55 different grind settings. With a Rocky the most particular barista will be able to fine-tune their extractions to perfection.
- Heavy Duty Motor: The Rocky’s motor is legendary. It is the same motor that Rancilio uses in the Commercial MD40 grinder. It is a 166-watt direct drive motor that is very quiet and extremely powerful. The motor alone weighs around 12 lbs. and spins at 1,725RPM. It has a high temperature overload switch to prevent possible damage if a stone gets caught in the burrs.
- Top Quality Grinding burrs: Like the motor the grinding burrs on the Rocky are the same ones that Rancilio uses in the commercial MD40 grinder. They are the flat plate style and 50mm in diameter that are even designed to handle a commercial load.
- Easy to use Controls: To turn the grinder on and off you just have to flip the switch that is located on the lower left front corner.
- Tinted Hoppers: Both the bean hopper and ground coffee container are made of tinted plastic that are designed to help keep your coffee fresh. They both have covers that also help seal in the freshness. Both the bean hopper and the ground coffee container can hold up to 10.5 oz coffee.
- Doserless Grinder: This grinder uses a "chute" instead of a doser traditionally found on semi-commercial grinders. A retaining fork holds your portafilter handles as you grind directly into it. A doserless grinder will reduce wasted and staled coffee by grinding only what you need. No coffee is left behind.
Dimensions (H x W x D)
|13.75 x 5.25 x 9.75|
|Watts @ 120v||166|
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Beefy, fine grain control, and quiet.