The Oscar II much like its predecessor has been built around the idea of bringing professional quality espresso into the home. Besides the new stainless steel & ABS body, the Oscar II hosts a number of new useful features that further push the limits of what an affordable home espresso machine can do. Including a new ergonomic steam lever, timed dosage, and improved steam-wand. Inside the machine the Oscar II maintains its professional sized group head and copper boiler, making the Oscar II the perfect machine for any coffee enthusiast. Unlike the Oscar II Pour - Over, this Oscar II Direct Connect does not have a water reservoir, instead it is designed to be plumbed directly into your water line, eliminating the need to refill the machine.
Perfect for: homes, offices, mobile locations, and small coffee locations.
- Heavy duty Sirai pressure stat
- Heavy brass group
- Patented "mechanical pre-Infusion system"
- Able to make espresso and steam milk at the same time (separate steam circuit)
- Large 2.3 liter removable water tank
- Heavy duty, durable ABS textured body (easy to keep clean)
- One commercial grade 58 mm portafilter (single & a double basket included)
- Reversible drip tray grate to easily adjust cup height level
- Removable 1 liter drip tray
- Swivel steam nozzle with added safety grip
- Space saving 12 cup holder
- ETL sanitation listed for low volume commercial settings
- UL and NSF Approved
- Volts: 110 (voltage range of 110-125)
- Watts: 1200
- Amp draw: 10
- 16" H x 16" D x 12" W
- Weight: 40 pounds (with water)