To purchase equipment please proceed to checkout and settle payment via Amazon Pay or PayPal. If you would like to pay via credit card or bank wire transfer, please call us and connect with our Sales Department. International orders will require payment via bank wire transfer. Please call (800) 277-7277, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
This version of the Modbar Espresso system has been discontinued. It has been replaced with the Espresso AV found here: https://visionsespresso.com/modbar-espresso-av-system/
The Modbar espresso system consists of one espresso tap and one espresso module. Multiple espresso systems are arranged with our steam and pour-over systems to create all new bar designs, enhanced customer experiences and improved ergonomics and workflow patterns for the coffee professional.
- Gear pump driven pressure profiling with digital feedback loop.
- Store and share profiles across multiple modules. (x10 per)
- 3.2" touch screen full color display with navigation joystick/encoder.
- USB port (front panel) for firmware updates via flash disk.
- Dual boiler technology with active thermoblock brewhead.
- 3-zone PID temperature control, 1/10 deg. resolution.
- Proprietary state of the art circuitry and software.
- Real time pressure and temperature read out.
- 316 L stainless steel boiler construction, electropolished finish.
- Auto backflush, rinse time and cleaning reminders.
- Weight: 50 lbs.
- Voltage: 208-240, single phase
- Amperage: 16 A
- Wattage: 3,300 W (including espresso front)
- Boilers Capacity: 1.2 L
- Boilers Material: 316L SS
- Panels Materials: 430 SS #4
- Frame Material: machine finish black anodized cast aluminum
Every aspect of Modbar comes alive in the Espresso Module: Elegant design, robust build, and extreme performance. We have taken the advice of baristas, retail managers, and equipment technicians and put them to use. That’s why you see ambidexterity, durability, and ease of maintenance and service above and below counter.
The Espresso System gives the barista tremendous control. With the industries most advanced pressure-profiling system, touch-screen control interface, multi-function lever handle and heads up display with shot-clock and volumetric dosing capabilities… there is a lot explore with your coffee.
Each Espresso Module controls one tap. Retailers have an opportunity to dial each Espresso Module to fit a different coffee. And they have options galore in how they fit the Modules to their retail set-up. Bar curves and corners are not impediments to an under-counter module. Modbar’s Espresso Module opens the bar, literally and figuratively.