To purchase equipment please proceed to checkout and settle payment via Amazon Pay or PayPal. If you would like to pay via credit card or bank wire transfer, please call us and connect with our Sales Department. International orders will require payment via bank wire transfer. Please call 206-623-6709 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
The product of years of collaborative R&D between Modbar and La Marzocco, and based on R&D from the Linea PB and Linea Mini, Modbar Espresso AV comes with the same level of reliability, performance and temperature stability that made the Linea PB an industry icon. With a La Marzocco boiler design, PID temperature control, and integrated scales for the utmost in volumetric accuracy and reliability, the Modbar Espresso AV is sure to elevate your coffee game to a whole new level.
Beyond the mechanics, Modbar has made a number of thoughtful upgrades to improve the flexibility of their machines including a second tap or one or two scales can be added to a single module at any point after purchase. This makes it easy to begin with one tap and scale up as business requires without having to reconfigure your under counter set up. Drip Prediction software maps the flow rate of each espresso shot and can accurately predict the future flow rate, so it can stop the shot without the need to program an offset. Additionally, each tap has a multi-position lever with four saved programs, a simple heads-up display with shot timer and a heated brew group to further increase consistency and value for you and your customers.
With the Espresso AV, power, water and drain connections have been moved to the side of the module for easy access. Under the hood, techs can quickly and easily find what they need to fix, update, or replace keeping service time to a minimum.
Above-counter service is simplified with a removable group cap that allows easy access to inner workings.
Customization is available: powder coating, engraving of your logo and more. Please contact us for more information on how to make your Modbar dreams come true.
- One under-counter module can support two espresso taps
- No additional power required to support two taps
- Ideal for high-volume environments
- Precise temperature stability, the same as the Linea PB
- Simple controls and multi-position programmable lever
- Dose by volume, weight or continuously
- Auto back-flush and rinse programs
- Adaptable drip tray comes with or without a built-in scale
- Weight: 59 lbs. (one tap)
- Voltage: 208-240, single phase
- Amperage: 16 A
- Wattage: 3,300 W (including espresso font)
- Boilers Capacity: 1.2 L
- Boilers Material: 316L SS
- Panels Materials: 430 SS #4
- Frame Material: machine finish black anodized cast aluminum
A product brochure can be found here.
Pre-install specifications can be found here.