To purchase equipment please proceed to checkout and settle payment via Amazon Pay or PayPal. If you would like to pay via credit card or bank wire transfer, please call us and connect with our Sales Department. International orders will require payment via bank wire transfer. Please call (800) 277-7277, or email us at email@example.com for additional information.
MAVAM 3 Group Under Counter Espresso Machine (UCEM)
The Under Counter from MAVAM Espresso Machines answers the need for a low profile temperature stable espresso machine that still has a traditional identifiable look. Designed by an espresso machine technician, the machine has been designed around modular components allowing for ease of service and flexibility in installation.The Under Counter's interface can be installed up to 8 feet from the boiler unit with no loss in temperature stability. The 11 liter steam boiler is dedicated to producing a large volume of steam pressure while also preheating the brew group water. Steam is delivered via 10mm stainless steel steam wands outfitted with our own custom steam tips. The patented heated transfer steam system offers endless dry steam with little-to-no condensation and the seal-free steam wand ball joint provides endless wand angles.
- Stainless steel brew groups have a built-in 200 watt heater assisting with temperature stability.
- Individual pumps for each brew group allow for uninterrupted brewing pressure and individual group brewing pressures.
- Main control unit can be placed 0 - 4 +/- feet from the counter top user interface allowing for endless layout options.
- Made with all stainless steel construction.
- User interface is fully customizable. Custom paint, polishing, plating, and wood accents are just a few of the possibilities for customization.
- Two step group activation allows control of pre-infusion time via waterproof rated activation switches.
- Includes two brew groups, two steam wands, one hot water tap.
- Includes stainless steel drain tray with built in rinser valve and activation star.
- Proudly hand made in Seattle Washington U.S.A.
- Optional mobile cart configuration user interface customization available.
- Bottomless portafilters with baskets
- Silicon gaskets
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
- 1 year of preventative maintenance kits from manufacturer
- User interface: 48" L x 14" D x 9” H
- Boiler Unit: 27" L x 18" D x 13" H
- Steam Unit: W 10” x H 10” x D 4”
- Power: 220V
- 27 amps
- 11 Liter copper boiler 4000W
- 3 x 1 liter 316 Stainless steel boiler 500w
- 3 x group head heating element 200w