Mahlkonig is releasing a limited number of just over nine-hundred EK43S THE ICON world wide and only around 50 of these are allocated to the USA in total. Get your one-of-a-kind limited edition ICON before it's too late!
The EK43 Short provides the powerful performance of Mahlkönig’s famous EK43 within a space-saving body, that finally brings premium coffee grinding to the smaller coffee bars, too. The EK43 rules the international coffee specialty industry as the undisputed queen of coffee grinders - with high performance, reliability and premium grinding results. Its outstanding grinding profile remains unmatched.
The Mahlkonig EK43S ICON provides the most even extraction of the coffee’s valuable aroma and is known to be a guarantor for an outstanding taste experience and a symbol for quality. Its special shape has become an icon within the international barista scene, which feels deeply connected to the EK43 by its shared passion for coffee.
THE ICON Features:
- All standard features of the EK43S in white
- Gold accents on the On/Off buttons, knob, dial setting plate, Mahlkonig logo, and grinder feet
- THE ICON gold accented plate with serial number out of 999
- Black EK43 short hopper (250g)
- A certificate of authenticity
- The performance and grinding results of the established EK43 within a smaller space-saving body
- Outstanding particle size spreads feature high extraction rates and the best possible taste
- Premium cast steel burrs
- Robust small grinder with high grinding capacity
- Suitable for different applications: filter, espresso, or turkish fine coffee grinding*
- *Turkish burrs required for turkish fine grinding
- Easy and precise grind adjustment
Voltage: 100-120 V // 50/60 Hz // 1~
Idle speed: 1760 rpm (60 Hz)
Burr diameter: 98 mm
Burr material: Cast steel
Average grinding capacity*: 19-21 g/s
Bean hopper capacity: approx. 800 g
Max. nominal power: 1300 W
Dimensions (w x h x d): 23 x 68 x 41 cm
Dimensions of packing (w x h x d): 37 x 58 x 71 cm
Net weight: 24.5 kg
Gross weight: 28.5 kg
Certifications: CE, CB, ETL Safety, ETL Sanitation
- IEC/EN 60335-1
- IEC/EN 60335-2-64
- ANSI/UL 763
- CSA-C22.2 No. 195
The EK43S will make light work of any volume of coffee you need to throw at it without losing quality. This grinder also provides you with the flexibility to grind for both espresso and traditional cupping grind settings, as well as all stops in between (drip, filter, batch, French press, Turkish, the list goes on!)
WARRANTY: All new Mahlkonig grinders include 1-year parts warranty.
PLEASE NOTE: Each grinder is factory tested and calibrated with actual coffee beans prior to being sold. Therefore, it is normal to have some coffee residue/dust/particles leftover from the calibration process in a "factory new" grinding machine.