To purchase equipment please proceed to checkout and settle payment via Amazon Pay or PayPal. If you would like to pay via credit card or bank wire transfer, please call us and connect with our Sales Department. International orders will require payment via bank wire transfer. Please call (800) 277-7277, or email us at email@example.com for additional information.
Built by eye in the Netherlands. High precision. High performance.
The Kees Van Der Westen Speedster is a truly functional work of art that is easy to use and produces exceptional quality! The Speedster single group espresso machine provides extreme precision and maximum control in a rigid, handsome package.
- Stainless steel construction
- Fully new developed double boiler system in stainless steel
- Completely new designed group in stainless with high neck
- Electronic temperature controllers driving solid state relays on both boilers, PID on coffee boiler, no moving parts
- Steam boiler equipped with a heat-exchanger to pre-heat the water going into the coffee boiler.
- Diffuser in POM plastic, doesn`t get dirty as soon, easy to clean and doesn`t affect the water temperature on its last path towards the coffee. Diffuser is easily removable.
- No screw to hold group screen, yet screen and rubber gasket are easily removable through openings in the bottom plate of the group to reach the sides of the rubber gasket ring
- Self bleeding group
- Group solenoid valve in stainless only
- 0.6mm jet
- Progressive pre infusion cylinder, spring loaded chromed piston shaft actually moves up through body panel during extraction
- External commercial grade rotation pump with motor
- Two different temperatures of hot water available through one switch
- Activation of group by small lever with shift gate: off-infuse-brew
- Strong and long lasting steam power, steam tip with 4 holes
- Filter holders with teflon coating on inside
- Drain tray adjustable in height
- Width body 47cm
- Width incl. wands 50cm
- Height body 31cm
- Height incl. valves 37cm
- Depth front feet till rear of body: 53cm
- Total depth incl. free hanging drip tray 65cm
- Width of feet at front 44cm
- Width of feet at rear 18cm
- Depth between feet 37cm
- Depth from rear feet to rear of body 12cm
- Depth from front feet to front of drip tray 13cm
- Diameter feet 2cm
- Total wattage 3100(220) including pump motor
- Voltage 200-240 vAC
The bodywork of the Speedster is made standard in engine-turned stainless steel with aluminum panels powder coated in red and yellow. However, there are many options available, please call 1-800-277-7277 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.