This is a "standard" pump for most espresso machines. With a few exceptions, this pump will work for all machines.
With a max flow rate of 200l per hour, it is suitable for 1 through 4 group espresso machines. After the pump has been mounted on your pump motor and the water lines are installed, simply adjust the bypass to set the pressure to your machine using the following steps:
- Loosen the lock nut on the screw that extends off of the side of the pump head. After loosening the nut, the screw should move easily by hand.
- Fill your portafilter with fresh coffee and tamp as you normally do.
- Start your brew and keep a close eye on the pump gauge. As your shot is pulling, adjust the pump pressure with the bypass screw.
- Tightening the screw will increase the pressure, loosening it will decrease the pressure.
- When you're happy with the pressure being displayed on your gauge, stop your extraction.
- While holding the screw in place, tighten down the lock nut to prevent the screw, and your pump pressure, from drifting.
- Pull one more shot (again with fresh coffee) to confirm the pressure didn't change and you're done!
Made by Fluid-o-tech, this pump head is NSF certified.
If you have any questions please call our service department or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org