To purchase equipment please proceed to checkout and settle payment via Amazon Pay or PayPal. If you would like to pay via credit card or bank wire transfer, please call us and connect with our Sales Department. International orders will require payment via bank wire transfer. Please call (800) 277-7277, or email us at email@example.com for additional information.
The Ditting 1403 model is the ideal solution everywhere fast, reliable, uniform grinding is a requirement. Cafes with a large volume of business, supermarkets and roasters all value this grinder highly for its exceptional performance, sturdiness and simple operation. If you expect to grind between 60-100lbs per day, opt for a model KR1403.
- Specially developed motors allowing large grinding capacity at all degrees of fineness.
- Preservation of the coffee's unique aromatic oils thanks to uniform, gentle and cool grinding made possible by specially sharpened discs developed by Ditting.
- Continuously variable adjustment of grinding fineness.
- Precision grinding discs made of high quality material which is extremely wear resistant. The original discs can be re-sharpened up to 3 times with proper care and maintenance.
- Minimal coffee particles left in discharge tube thanks to built-in vibrating device or manual tapper.
- Efficient bag shaking device distributes grounds evenly into bag and ensures all particles are dispensed.
- Easy to maintain and clean.
|Voltage/Frequency||220v / 60Hz / 3*|
|Motor, horse power||2.7|
|Motor current, amps||10|
|Average grinding capacity, lbs/min.||5**|
|Hopper capacity, lbs||2.4|
|Grinding discs, Ø mm||140|
|Net weight, lbs||88|
|Dimensions (WxDxH), inches||12.5x16x34|
|UL, cUL and ETL approved (NSF-8 Standards)||