Product DescriptionTo purchase equipment please proceed to checkout and settle payment via PayPal. If you would like to pay via credit card or bank wire transfer, please call us and connect with our Sales Department. International orders will require payment via bank wire transfer. Please call (800) 277-7277, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
Do you expect to be able to grind a large amount of coffee (25-60lbs/day) in a short time, producing a gentle grind? You will find what you want in the 1203 from Ditting. The 1203 is the ideal solution everywhere that fast, reliable and uniform grinding is required. Coffee stores with a large volume of business, supermarkets and roasting establishments value these coffee grinders highly for their exceptional performance, sturdiness and simple and safe operation.
- Specially developed motors allowing large grinding capacity at all degrees of fineness.
- Preservation of coffee’s unique aromatic oils thanks to uniform, gentle and cool grinding made possible by specially sharpened discs developed by Ditting.
- Continuously variable adjustment of grinding fineness.
- Minimal coffee particles left in discharge tube thanks to built-in vibrating device or manual tapper.
- Efficient bag shaking device distributes grounds evenly into bag and ensures all particles are dispensed.
- Precision grinding discs made of high quality material that is extremely wear resistant. The original discs can be re-sharpened up to 3 times with proper care and maintenance.
- Easy to maintain and clean.
- Standard hopper of a KR1203 holds 2.4 lbs of coffee beans
- If you expect to grind between 25 - 60 lbs per day, opt for the KR1203
|Voltage/Frequency||110v / 60Hz / 1*|
|Motor, horse power||1.8|
|Motor current, amps||13|
|Average grinding capacity, lbs/min.||3**|
|Hopper capacity, lbs||2.4|
|Grinding discs, Ø mm||120|
|Net weight, lbs||88|
|Dimensions (WxDxH), inches||12.5x16x34|
|UL, cUL and ETL approved (NSF-8 Standards)||